Monday, June 13, 2011

a BLOG!?-#1

Hey girls! Or guys:) My name's Tara and I am 15 years old, a freshman (going on Sophmore...AHH), and I'm absolutely OBSESSED with anything makeup and fashion related. I NEVER, EVER, in a MILLION years thought to create my own blog...first of all, I am a rather lazy person when it comes to writing. However, I have been reading some of Carly Cristman's posts, and I am now officially HOOKED. So if my blog ever happens to become famous worldwide, *douubbt it*, I have her to thank. This blog is basically dedicated to anything beauty, fashion, and OOTD's. I hope you all enjoy this blog, because I think it will be tons of fun to do during the summer! Follow me on Twitter, and Subscribe to me on Youtube for more beauty!

xoxo Tara

Link to my Twitter: Tara's Twitter

Link to my Youtube:Tara's Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment